What does it include?
Our De-yellowing Restoration Service includes:
- Standard cleaning service to prepare the shoes for the restoration work. Cleaning includes: cleaning of uppers, midsoles, outersoles, laces, insoles, removal of minor scuffs and stains, disinfecting and deodorizing.
- Restoration service: This service is focused on de-yellowing for solid soles. Some soles will turn yellow. It's a natural process called oxidation that results from the sneaker's exposure to air. Even if you've never used the shoes, this process is hard to prevent. But we can try to reverse it!
De-yellowing services do not include sole re-painting, re-glue, swap or any repair to the uppers or insides of the shoe.
Is this the right service for you?
Soles are paramount to the look and performance
of your shoes. Sole work will not only give your shoes a fresh appearance but also prolong their life!
Keep in mind de-yellowing is not an exact science and results will vary depending on the age and condition of the shoe.
Not sure if this is the right fit for your shoes?
Describe the condition of your shoe here and we'll help you select the right service from our menu.
How does it work?
Mail-in your shoes to our studio, our experts will give them a professional refresh. Just follow these 3 simple steps:
1) Select your quantity of pairs and complete your order.
2) We will send you an email confirmation with a prepaid shipping label. Pack your shoes in a secure box, attach the label, and drop it off with the courier listed on the prepaid shipping label.
3) Our team of professional shoe cleaners will perform the selected service. We will return your shoes to the address provided at check-out.
How long will it take?
Turnaround times will depend on your location and the shipping option selected at check-out.
Our De-yellowing Service takes 12-15 days including shipping.
Opt-in to Shoozas SMS and text us for updates. We will always keep you updated on the progress.
Important Information about De-yellowing and Re-icing
De-yellowing and re-icing are not exact sciences. Results will vary depending on the age and condition of your shoes.
Make sure to inspect the complete outsole. If the outsole is loose anywhere, please let us know, as this may affect our ability to complete the service.
Too far gone
We love all shoes, but in cases like this, we have to be honest and say: yours deserve a rest.
Looking good! 😏
Older and more worn pairs will not always lose 100% of the yellowing but you will see a significant improvement.
Back to life 😎
Less worn pairs yield the best results. The lesson here: send your shoes before it's too late!